These deals are National, and begin on
Wednesday, October 1.
These are my top picks!
4.89 lb. Chuck Roast
3.99 lb. Pork Tenderloin
2.79 lb. Chicken Breasts
1.69 16 oz. Kirkwood Ground Turkey
1.79 lb. Chicken Wings (Special Buy Wednesday Only!)
1.39 for 4 Caramel Apples (steal!)
2.29 Large Pumpkins
0.99 4 pk Bell Peppers
0.99 3lb Jonathan Apples
0.89 Saltines or Oyster Crackers
0.59 Canned Diced Tomatoes
1.19 Canned Vegetarian Chilli
1.79 Millville Cereal Bars (An Aldi Mom Favorite!)
3.49 Pumpkin Carving Kit – REVIEW HERE (last years)
What are you buying this week from my Top Picks?
I really love this screen door! My favorite thing about it is that when you walk in or out of it, it automatically closes with magnetized ends so you don’t have to worry about the kids or guests not getting the door closed properly and bugs getting into the house! This door was very easy to install and only took about 15 minutes. We really love using it with our french doors that lead out to our deck because we don’t have screen doors there. I also have an outside cat that I was worried would try and mess with it, but he doesn’t! Thumbs up for this product! Thanks iGotTech for sending me one for review.
You can purchase yours HERE on sale for 28.95!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
ALDI’s cream of soups are around 50 cents a can.
I am always using cream of mushroom soup in a variety of my recipes, so I thought I would share some ideas about different things you can do with cream of mushroom soup here with a few cream of mushroom soup ideas.
1. Use it as a mushroom gravy for mashed potatoes!
2. Use it as a gravy for buttered toast in the morning!
3. Mix it with white rice, salt and pepper to taste, and top with a baked chicken breast.
4. Pair with dry onion soup, some water, and a roast and pop it in the slow cooker for a mushroom creamy yummy roast.
5. Make ground beef patties and place them in a casserole dish. Top with cream of mushroom soup for a Salisbury steak recipe!
6. Put it in the crock pot with onions and chicken (or steak). Serve over rice.
7. Make easy green bean casserole! Mix with green beans and onions. Top with french fried onions and bake! ($1.99 at ALDI.)
Do you have any Cream of soup ideas recipes? Please comment here or e-mail them to TheAldiMom@yahoo.com