ALDI’s cream of soups are around 50 cents a can.
I am always using cream of mushroom soup in a variety of my recipes, so I thought I would share some ideas about different things you can do with cream of mushroom soup here with a few cream of mushroom soup ideas.
1. Use it as a mushroom gravy for mashed potatoes!
2. Use it as a gravy for buttered toast in the morning!
3. Mix it with white rice, salt and pepper to taste, and top with a baked chicken breast.
4. Pair with dry onion soup, some water, and a roast and pop it in the slow cooker for a mushroom creamy yummy roast.
5. Make ground beef patties and place them in a casserole dish. Top with cream of mushroom soup for a Salisbury steak recipe!
6. Put it in the crock pot with onions and chicken (or steak). Serve over rice.
7. Make easy green bean casserole! Mix with green beans and onions. Top with french fried onions and bake! ($1.99 at ALDI.)
Do you have any Cream of soup ideas recipes? Please comment here or e-mail them to TheAldiMom@yahoo.com